Stem Cell News
July 11, 2012
Please Join Us for Our First Annual Stem Cell Soiree At Saratoga National
An evening to benefit further stem cell research at NSCI
WHERE: Saratoga National, 458 Union Avenue, Saratoga Springs
WHEN: 6 to 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Enjoy an evening of food and fun as you learn out about the ground-breaking discoveries at NSCI.
The public is invited to attend the 1st Stem Cell Soiree. Tickets are $75 per person,$150 a couple, or $550 to become a table sponsor (includes tickets for a table of eight). All proceeds will benefit the on-going research efforts of NSCI, seeking cures for such diseases of the central nervous system as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis and Macular Degeneration.
Hosts for the evening are:
- Dr. Sally Temple, Scientific Director and Co-founder of NSCI.
- Dr. Jeffrey Stern, Board Chair and Co-founder of NS
- Thomas Newkirk, C.E.O. of Saratoga National
- John Colley, President, Colley Asset Management
- John Walsh1st VP/Senior Portfolio Manager, UBS Financial Services.
For reservations and more information, contact Rachel Wurster at NSCI. 518-694-8188 or email@example.com.