Join some of our investigators at the Second Annual Next Gen Stem Cell Conference where young investigators will present their work from many different aspects of stem cell research. The meeting is designed to network young investigators with graduate students, post-docs and senior investigators in an intimate setting. There will be a wide range of panels and topics.
- Embryonic stem cell maintenance and differentiation
- iPSC generation
- Neural stem cells
- Haematopoietic stem cells
- Epigenetics and stem cells
- An artist’s approach to data presentation
- Utilization of stem cell core facilities
More info and registration at the conference website.